Top Financial Modeling Consultant for Your Business
Have you ever wondered how SMBs can handle their mergers & acquisition needs, raise capital, handle budgetary requirements, and prepare financial forecasts while juggling everyday tasks? After all, not everyone has the budget to have in-house finance and accounting specialists. Most small to medium-sized businesses, especially startups, hire a reliable financial modeling consultant to fulfill these business needs.
Fractional CFO has highly trained and accredited financial modeling consultants who can provide you with customized financial modeling services to:
- Build robust and flexible custom financial models
- Offer financial model reviews and improvements
- Plan contingencies and mediate financial risk factors
- Create budget strategies and help you raise business capital
- Offer related finance and accounting advice based on the latest industry knowledge
What Does Financial Modeling Consulting Involve?
Financial modeling consulting firms offer businesses professional financial modeling and consultation services. As seasoned financial modeling experts, we use Excel-based tools to help our clients forecast their future performance. Our financial modeling consulting process involves taking your company’s historical performance and key industry trends into account to create a financial model.
Based on essential research, our experience, and your business objectives and history, we prepare a comprehensive 3-statement model – income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement – for our clients. We also help businesses develop parallel financial models for their mergers & acquisition goals, raising capital, and budgeting needs.
Essentially, our financial modeling consultant can help you make vital financial decisions that can enable you to chart a course toward financial success. We have a transparent financial modeling methodology that enables us to create a model outline, develop testing controls, and provide thorough assessments and commentaries to help you improve your financial models for planning, reporting, fundraising, and related assistance.
The Benefits of a Robust Financial Model
Here are some undeniable benefits of having a comprehensive financial model prepared by our financial modeling consultants:
- Fundamental Business Analysis: It helps you analyze your company’s performance, take stock of your executive financial decisions, and understand critical variables affecting your business.
- Strategic Testing & Planning: A financial model enables you to assess various scenarios, set new and accurate project budgets, and allocate key corporate resources for favorable results.
- Avoid Risks: A thoroughly-prepared, research-backed financial model can help you avoid potential risks. It allows you to stay updated with your ever-evolving industry and design and execute business plans from a well-informed perspective.
- Constant Improvement: A financial model will help you stay on top of your business’s weaknesses and mitigate potential bottlenecks for continued success.
Our Financial Modeling Consulting Services
At Fractional CFO, we believe that every business has distinct needs and targets that require diverse financial models. It’s why our financial modeling consultants create custom models, such as based on the client’s varied requirements. We can offer you the following financial modeling consulting services:
Revenue Generation Report & Models
Depreciation, Debt & Equity
Your company’s assets can lose value at different rates, forcing you to assess your budget and equity in an expansive financial mode. Our financial modeling consultant can illustrate a course of your equity and debts and perform a cost-benefit analysis, enabling you to raise funds for various projects and determine the source of your funds based on an analysis of your existing debt.
Budgetary Needs & Improvements
Acute Risk Mitigation
Financial Model Updates
Why You Should Choose Our Financial Modeling Consultants
Whether you are a small to medium-sized business looking to achieve your goals or a startup looking to gain a solid financial footing, Fractional CFO’s financial modeling consultant can help you. We are outcome-driven professionals who believe in going the extra mile to help our clients achieve their business objectives. We have worked with multiple clients across diverse industries as finance experts.
Here’s why you should hire us as your financial modeling consultant:
Our financial modeling consultants have years of shared practical experience preparing and updating complex financial models and offering related services.
Flexible Business Plans
Our financial models have a modular design for easy access, understanding, and modifications. It will help you identify scenarios quickly for effective decision-making.